Edge Tower Condos For Sale
26 Elm Drive West, Mississauga
|1 Bedroom Start||$360,000|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.50 PSF|
|Number of Units||1283|
|Number of Floors||50|
Interested in booking an appointment to the Edge condo sales center? Please be sure to read this article.
Edge Towers is the upcoming and much anticipated 3 tower project by Solmar Development Corp in downtown Square One Mississauga. Solmar has brought you other successful projects; Park Avenue Place Tower I and II in Vaughn and Cannery Park in Niagara on the lake. This new project is to be located on 24-64 Elm Drive, and 3528-3536 Hurontario Str. and will offer both residential and commercial use. The towers are proposed for 35 storeys, 40 storeys and45 storeys. The towers will offer 1 bedrooms, 1+1 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms, 2+1 bedrooms and select 3 bedrooms in the penthouse collection.
Edge Towers are conveniently located on Hurontario street and Elm Dr making it easily accessible to two of the major highways; 403 and the QEW. Trillium Hospital is located closest to these new towers and Square One Mall is just to the near north. Transportation is a breeze in the Mississauga downtown core and with the new LRT, Edge Towers will certainly have an edge with two stops to choose from. The future LRT will have a stop at Matthews Gate and at Central Parkway. The LRT is set for a completion date in 2022.
The future development attracts young families, as it’s situated near parks, schools, close to outdoor activities, and much more. The closest schools are: Fairview Public School, Camilla Road Senior Public School and TL Kennedy Secondary School and catholic schools, Bishop Scalabrini and Father Michael Goetz.
The area has undergone much change over the last two years and will see much more development within the next 5 years. One such major revamp was Square One Mall. The Mall witnessed a major renovation that cost around $350 million dollars and brought forth many new retailers to give Square One Mall and the area a competitive edge. New retailers include: Holt Renfrew, Wilfred, Simons, Salvatore Ferragamo, Rolex Boutique by Raffi Jewellers, Urban Decay Cosmetics, Kate Spade, Tiffany & Co boutique at Holt Renfrew and coming soon are Tory Burch, Maska, COS, Genesis, Matt & Nat and Kids Footlooker. Most of the new retailers are in the high end retailer category and show that Square One is attracting a new demographic in the shopping world.
The first phase in the Edge Towers project is expected to start at $300’s for the 1 bedrooms and $400’s for the 2 bedroom units. The estimated completion date is 2022.
Solmar Developments builds with elegance and practicality in mind. The exquisite lobby is jaw dropping as soon as you enter through the front doors. The high ceilings, elegant light fixtures, gleaming floor tiles, opulent furniture of the waiting area and the front desk security area all combine that luxe feeling. A friendly 24hours concierge service is available for all of your needs. Welcome home if you are a resident and welcome to a hotel style oasis if you are just visiting.
The towers will be 35-50 storeys in height with large and exquisite podiums, retail space at the bottom and offer 1,367 residential units between all 4 towers.
The amenities will offer something for a wide range audience. If you are looking to host a perfect party, you will be able to do so with the sumptuous party room, open bar area, kitchen and dining area. For all the fitness enthusiasts, the gym will have a cardio room and a weights area, men’s and women’s change rooms. The outdoor BBQ and patio area are perfect for summer BBQ nights and hosting family dinners.
The jaw dropping does not stop in the lobby or the hallways but transpires in your unit as well. It will feel as if you are staying at a hotel rather than a condominium. Your unit offers tall 9ft ceilings, premium laminate floating floors throughout your living and dining rooms, breakfast area, den, bedrooms, hallways & foyer; timeless porcelain and/or ceramic tiles in the kitchen and baths; a signature kitchen with high quality stainless steel appliances, European style cabinets, quartz counters, sleek single under-mount stainless steel sink with modern pull-out spray faucet, and elegant backsplash to complete the look. The spa baths feature: European style vanity, quartz or marble counters, chic deep 5ft soaker tub , modern shower stalls with frameless glass shower door, flattering vanity strip lighting & modern mirror. The ensuite laundry is stacked, front load and energy efficient.
All four phases will be located at Elm Dr (24-64 Elm Dr) in Mississauga. They will offer a mix-use of commercial space – daycare and retail as well as residential units and will be surrounded by alluring landscaping; trees, shrubs, grass and much more. Trillium Hospital is a 5 min drive and Highways 403 and QEW are minutes away to take you in and out of the city. The LRT system will run directly on Hurontario, which will connect the residents of Edge Towers to Brampton & Port Credit. You can take the LRT to connect to the GO Bus & the Mississauga Transit by getting off at the Ratburn stop in Square One. This stop will be close to both the GO Bus Terminal and the Mississauga Transit Terminal.
Be in the heart of the Mississauga downtown core; with Square One Mall, Celebration Square, Mississauga’s Public Library, Mississauga City Hall, Cineplex and all the restaurants, shops, entertainment and schools nearby. The perfect location for families, elderly, young professionals and investors.
Top 8 Reasons To Invest in Edge Towers
- Solmar Developments is a renowned builder that has brought forth many great neighbourhoods such as Cannery Park, Park Avenue Place, and Parkview Heights. Rest assured that the Edge Tower community will be as grand and successful as other projects in the GTA.
- The purchase price will be in the $300’s range for a 1 bedroom and in the $400’s range for a 2 bedroom unit.
- The location is one of the best; nearby to schools, transit, Highway 403 & QEW, Trillium Hospital, Square One Mall, Celebration Square, YMCA, Public Library, City Hall, Parks and all the shops, entertainment, restaurants and grocery stores.
- The LRT has 2 proposed stops nearby Edge Towers; Matthew’s Gate and Central Parkway. You can connect with the LRT to the Go Bus Terminal, Mississauga Transit and Cooksville & Port Credit Go Train Stations. The LRT will take commuters as far north as Brampton (Gateway Terminal) and as far south as Port Credit.
- Square One Mall has undergone a major revamp to include high end retailers and more brands to attract a wider range of consumers in the Mississauga area. This will result in attracting more tourists, shoppers, allow Square One to grow and stay concurrent with the competition and allow the area to thrive.
- The above will offer everyone a great investment since the area is ever changing. Square One will allow for a new shopping demographic. Residents of Oakville and Burlington will be able to shop at high end retailers in Square One, without having to drive to Yorkdale Mall or Sherway Gardens.
- Edge Towers will be a family oriented neighbourhood, with some of the best schools nearby, walking distance to parks, Trillium Hospital and opportunity for activities in the area. It will attract young families, young professionals, students and their parents and grandparents.
- All of the above mentioned points make it a great investment down the road. As the area is expanding, the prices will remain healthy and grow at a steady pace.
Submit your review
Seen the sales center on the weekend launch and it looks really elegant. The builtin appliances are a nice touch and teh standard finishes are really good. The building desgin is somewhat different and not sure if I like it or not.
Let us know what you think of Edge Condos by Solmar Development Corp in Mississauga.
Google Map and Street View
Edge Tower Condos For Sale, Sell my condo and Compare
Please Note: Although the below sales history information is deemed accurate, the information provided is often oversimplified and not a true representation of the building’s price trends. For instance; many buildings have less than 15 sales transactions in any given year, and a single sale of a larger penthouse unit, can result in a significant spike in the “average price” of units sold in that building. When buying or selling it’s always advisable to have us complete a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to ensure fair market value.
There have been 27 sales in the past 12 months in this condo