Perla Condos For Sale
5044 Huronatrio St
|1 Bedroom Start||$300,000|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.50 PSF|
|Number of Units||TBA|
|Number of Floors||TBA|
Perla At Pinnacle Uptown
The next phase in the 10 tower Pinnacle Uptown project is scheduled for this fall. This project is to be called “Perla”. We are expecting to see tremendous success just like the previous two projects. Crystal & Amber were great purchases for first time home buyers, young professionals, individuals looking to downsize, investors and families. The success can be attributed to the great location of the entire project. The Hurontario and Eglinton Corner has seen much revamping over the last few years with new restaurants, stores, an LA Fitness Gym coming soon, banks, entertainment and the close proximity of highway 403.
In Suite Features:
- 9ft ceilings in all units; 10ft for podium level and penthouse suites
- Chef’s Kitchen with granite counters, modern backsplash and brand name Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stacked front load washer & dryer in suite
- Laminate flooring in main living areas, tile flooring in kitchen and bath area and broadloom in bedrooms
- Spa like baths with soaker tub, designer cabinetry, granite or caesarstone vanity countertops, luxurious rain showers etc
- Gym and fully-equipped exercise room
- Women and Men’s change rooms
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Party room with Kitchenette
- Designer guest suites
- Kids play zone area
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Games/Billiards room
- And more
Top Reasons To Invest in Perla Condos:
- LRT system will have a stop just at the Hurontario and Eglinton corner, making it easily accessible to anyone in the Pinnacle Uptown community
- Close to Highway 403 to hop in and out of the city.
- Units are still relatively affordable compared to other projects in the Square One Area
- Square One Mall and Heartland Town Centre are both close by with all the shops, entertainment and restaurants
- Across the street you will find; Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Scotiabank, Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO, Montana’s restaurant, Service Ontario, Toys R Us, Esso Gas Station and more
- LA Fitness Gym is opening a location in the old Ashley’s Furniture location for all the gym enthusiasts that want additional equipment their condo gym may not offer. They also offer a wide range of classes.
- The Square One Area also offers several farmers markets that are close by.
- Grocery stores are also plenty in the area. Highland Farms is at Hurontario & Matheson, NoFrills is at Eglinton & Mavis and Loblaws is at Matheson & McLaughlin Rd.
- There are several schools nearby, public, catholic and private which offer a variety of programs such as French Immersion.
- The Mississauga transit bus has a stop at the corner of Eglinton & Hurontario.
For more official info see: www.perlacondo.ca
Submit your review
Google Map and Street View
Perla Condos For Sale, Sell my condo and Compare
Please Note: Although the below sales history information is deemed accurate, the information provided is often oversimplified and not a true representation of the building’s price trends. For instance; many buildings have less than 15 sales transactions in any given year, and a single sale of a larger penthouse unit, can result in a significant spike in the “average price” of units sold in that building. When buying or selling it’s always advisable to have us complete a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to ensure fair market value.
There have been 27 sales in the past 12 months in this condo