Crystal Condos – Mississauga
55 & 75 Eglinton Ave
|1 Bedroom Start||$455,000|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.58+ PSF|
|Number of Units||344|
|Number of Floors||27|
Your message has been received and we will be contacting you shortly to follow-up. If you would like to speak to someone immediately feel free to call.
Crystal 1 & 2 Location & Features
The first phase of this condo project will be called Crystal condos and will include two buildings; one 24 and the other 28 storys tall. The Pinnacle Uptown condos are great for anyone looking for an upscale downtown Mississauga condo lifestyle, yet at the same time enjoy being close to two major freeways which lead in and out of the city. Hurontario and Eglinton is a well established area in the heart of Mississauga, thus those looking to buy the Crystal condo as an investment are sure to get a good return on their money. Right across the street is a Shoppers Drug Mart, LCBO, some restaurants which include Montana’s and Licks. There is also a gas station at the corner and two more plazas within walking distance. These have a Tim Horton’s, Pizza Hut, Toys r US, Cora’s and more.
The builder; Pinnacle International, along with the architects; EI Richmond Architects, really combined the best of class and contemporary design into a condo like no other in Mississauga. The crystal condos have a very elegant and sophisticated look and feel to them.
Live the Experience – Pinnacle Uptown
Pinnacle Uptown’s Crystal is located at the corner of Hurontario and Eglinton. Although the project is at a busy location, it will be surrounded by a sea of green. Spread over 36 acres of land, with close to 15 acres reserved for parklands, alongside residential and commercial developments. Pinnacle Uptown will be a community on its own, with pedestrian pathways, trees and flowering shrubs. This community has one purpose, the expansion of happiness. It is the best of both worlds, the hustle of living in the big city and the tranquility of a home where luxury and comfort come together. Crystal has over 28,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space devoted to amenities.
- Party Room
- Elegant Private Dining Room
- Designer Guest Suites
- Fully-equipped Exercise Room
- Serene Yoga Room
- Men and Women’s Saunas and Change Rooms
- Sports Lounge
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Library and Business Centre
- State-of-Art Screening Room
- Outdoor Terrace with BBQ Area
Crystal has luxurious and elegant suites. From designer Kitchen cabinetry, to luxurious rain showers, to most stunning interior finishes like designer carpet in bedrooms with foam under pad. Crystal certainly has chic and everything that a heart desires.
- Stunning 9ft ceilings in main living areas
- Impressive wood doors, wood frames and baseboards
- Mirror by-pass entry and bedroom(s) closet doors, as per plan
- Interior walls, doors and trim to be painted
- Laminate wood flooring in living room, dining room, den and hallway
- Designer carpet in bedrooms with foam under pad
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
- White full-size front-load stacking laundry centre
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
- Glass sliding doors or swing doors to balcony, as per plan
- Deep soaker tub with single-lever pressure-balancing valves
- Porcelain or ceramic tiles in powder rooms, ensuites and bathrooms
- Designer cabinetry
- Ceramic tile tub surround or Full height porcelain
- Granite or Caesarstone vanity countertops
- Chrome faucets
- Luxurious rain showers
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms
- Chrome tissue holder and towel bar
- Framed vanity mirrors
- Wall sconce lighting located above vanity mirror
- Exterior vented exhaust fan
A True Chef’s Kitchen
- Designer cabinetry with integrated pull handles
- Countertops made from Granite and Caesarstone
- Porcelain or ceramic tile backsplash
- Double stainless steel under-mounted sink
- Single-lever faucet with integrated vegetable sprayer
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
-24” built-in dishwasher
-Counter-depth refrigerator with glass shelving
-30” electric self-cleaning slide-in range
-Microwave with built-in high capacity hood fan
- Porcelain or ceramic floor tiles, or laminate wood flooring in kitchen, as per plan
- Designer selected track lighting
Feel safe at Pinnacle Uptown’s crystal, feel at home
Peace of Mind
- 24-hour full service Concierge
- Deadbolt lock and viewer on entry door
- Secured storage locker rooms
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers
- Pre-wiring for telephone, cable and internet
- Resident key fob access to common areas and parking garage entry
- Convenient underground parking with cameras placed in pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge
Everywhere you look you will find perfection. From your luxurious bathroom, and elegant balcony to a chic kitchen, it’s a dream suite that makes you feel right at home. The amenities and security of the condo add to the splendor of Crystal. A community on its own, within a busy city, Crystal surely stands for perfection and style that you, your family and your friends will love.
Monthly maintenance fees include:
Monthly maintenance fees include:
Condo Phone Directory
Property Management Contact:
Security / Concierge Contact:
Leasing / Renting a unit Contact:
Buying / Selling a unit Contact:
Submit your review
In love with this condo!! Location is amazing!! It has everything you need within walking distance, from restaurants coffes shops groceries to dentist physicians banks. Building is modern and clean. It’s maintained very well. Unit (e.g. flooring, cabinets, backsplash) looks luxurious. Amenities are great also. I haven’t had any issues with the Crystal yet.
Very clean and well maintained. Elevators are fast, amenities are nice, location is amazing! Building feels bright and nice, especially when compared to several other condos in Mississauga.
LOVE this place..every negative thing I heard about "condo-living" is proved wrong at crystal tower, building # 55.
To name a few,
- almost zero waiting period for elevator PLUS most of the times, it takes you to the floor without making any stop
- Very good maintenance, clean building
- not noisy neighbours, good community
- As others said, great location
Great condo at a great location. The rooms are spacious with great amenities. I like the location especially because its close to transit, sqaure one mall, also good for families.
After seeing everything that Mississauga has to offer, Pinnacle Uptown condos where my number one choice for my first preconstruction condo. I like to location as its away from the busy city center core and away from all the other skyscrapers. I think these are great condos :)
Submit your review
Great condo, great location, good condo Management/security. Party room was reno'd recently. I just wish they updated their gym.