Pinnacle Grand Park 2 Condos For Sale
Burnhamthorpe and Grand Park
|1 Bedroom Start||$300|
|Maintenance Fees||$0.43+ PSF|
|Number of Units|
|Number of Floors||48|
Property Management phone number: 905-232-1061
About Pinnacle Grand Park 2
Soaring higher than most towers in the Mississauga skyline, this condo will have 48 storeys and will be south of the first tower. Conveniently located on Burnhamthorpe, Pinnacle Grand Park 2 will fascinate and impress you. This second tower is a lot skinnier and taller than the first tower and it has, unlike most condos, separate amenities. This way, the residents get full advantage of their own amenities, no gym line ups and tireless waits for the party room.
This condo is located at a prime location in the Mississauga downtown core, surrounded by all the entertainment, restaurants, shopping, business, banks, stores, salons, transportation and highways. Although it is in the downtown core, this condo is a little bit off to the side. It does not run on two busy streets like a lot of the city centre condos. This allows for a nice walk to Square One Mall, yet it is quiet enough to get some sleep at night on the weekends. Also close by is Celebration Square, YMCA, the Living Arts Centre, Sheridan College, many parks, golf courses, hiking trails, schools and more! This condo is convenient for young professionals who work around Square One, families with children going to school, couples that enjoy quiet time in the building with all the advantages of the amenities, and even retired residents who enjoy a stroll in the park, golfing or hiking. Getting in and out of the city is easy, with the 403 being minutes away.
Picture yourself living at Pinnacle Grand Park 2, where every day a dynamic community perfectly balances with all the comforts of home. The gardens are lined with perfect sidewalks and well trimmed trees, welcoming you home to a relaxing and vibrant environment. The elegant architecture is breathtaking, something not seen before. Both the interior and exterior of the building add a touch of luxury. Living at the Grand Park 2, is living grand. Pinnacle Grand Park 2’s simplicity, yet chicness, inspires the senses.
This condo offers you a resort right at your feet. If exercise and wellbeing along with a holiday feel are at the top of your list, then the Pinnacle Grand Park 2 is just the right condo for you. It’s health and wellness club offers a rejuvenating feeling. Take a dip in the large swimming pool, relax in the whirlpool or sauna or soak in the sun on the sundeck terrace. The gym facility also features a separate room for all those yoga enthusiasts. If you like to entertain there is a large private dinning room with a massive kitchen for that perfect birthday or get together. If you plan on having your best birthday ever, try going for a cocktail themed party in the spacious party room. If you only have a few friends visit, then you can hang out in the games lounge or catch the latest flick in the theatre room, with popcorn that you can make downstairs in the kitchen. The BBQ area is for all the steak lovers. There is a study, for quiet reading and relaxing. Guests can get comfortable in the guest suites, right next to the amenities.
Be prepared to be awed with the modern and upscale suits. Each suite has a different unique layout and finish adding to the character of the unit. The finishes will cater to any design and style that you can create to give the unit your individual personality and touch. Pinnacle Grand Park 2 offers four models of their unique suites; the traditional Country Glamour, the avantgarde Midtown Couture, the trendy Downtown Chic, and the picturesque Uptown Classic. With an exquisite selection of one to two plus den options, this condo offers layouts for each individual. Once you set foot inside the suite, your attention is drawn to the incredible 9ft ceilings, marble, granite and caesarstone countertops, warm laminate hardwood flooring and stainless steel appliances.
Features & Finishes
- Impressive wood door, wood frame with brushed chrome accents
- Mirror by-pass entry and bedroom(s) closet doors
- Laminate wood flooring in living room, dining room, den and hallway
- Designer carpet in bedrooms with foam underpad
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows
- Brushed chrome door hardware
- Full-size front-load stacking laundry centre
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating
A True Chef’s Kitchen
- Choice of Designer Cabinetry
- Granite or Caesarstone countertops
- Porcelain or ceramic tile backsplash
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink
- Single-lever faucet with integrated vegetable sprayer
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- 24” Built-in dishwasher
- Refrigerator with glass shelving
- 30” Electric self-cleaning range
- Microwave with built-in high capacity hood fan
- Porcelain or ceramic floor tiles, or laminate wood flooring in kitchen as per plan
- Under cabinet lighting
- Designer selected track lighting
Spa Like Bathrooms
- Deep soaker tub with single-lever pressure-balancing valves
- Porcelain or ceramic tiles in powder room, ensuites and bathrooms
- Designer Cabinetry
- Full height porcelain or ceramic tile tub surround
- Granite, Marble or Caesarstone vanity countertops with under-mount sinks
- Chrome faucets
- White plumbing fixtures in all bathrooms
- Chrome Tissue Holder and Towel Bar
- Framed Vanity Mirror
- Exterior vented exhaust fan
Peace Of Mind
- 24 hour full service concierge
- Dead bolt lock and viewer on entry door
- Hard-wired smoke detectors
- Individual service panel with circuit breaker
- Resident key fob access to common areas & parking garage entry
Submit your review
Bought a one plus den here last summer. Overall I think its a good building and I liked the location a lot.
What are your thoughts on Pinnacle Grand Park 2 condos? Have you purchased a unit here? Share what you like and do not like about the condo.
Google Map and Street View
Pinnacle Grand Park 2 Condos For Sale, Sell my condo and Compare
Please Note: Although the below sales history information is deemed accurate, the information provided is often oversimplified and not a true representation of the building’s price trends. For instance; many buildings have less than 15 sales transactions in any given year, and a single sale of a larger penthouse unit, can result in a significant spike in the “average price” of units sold in that building. When buying or selling it’s always advisable to have us complete a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) to ensure fair market value.
There have been 27 sales in the past 12 months in this condo