At one point, we have all seen a real estate show on TV. Whether it was Love It Or List It, Property Virgins, or The Property Brothers. Some of us have wondered what it would feel like to have our home featured on a show. How we would like our home to be renovated or remodeled, and what it would look like after. Then we thought about the show and how much our home would be worth after a reno job was complete.
The shows spark our imaginations and they let us look at our homes, and sometimes we start noticing what we would like to have changed about our home. Then we contemplate; well, maybe it is time to sell this place and get something else. If this is the case, then we have some great news for you. We have been asked by the producers of the Property Brothers: Buy and Sell, to feature some of our clients on the Tv show. The show airs on the W Network and HGTV. Our sellers: both house and condo sellers, interested in this must know the following:
– The renovations will not cost you anything.
– You need to be serious about selling your home.
– We require, a compelling story, as to why you would like to be on the show/have renovations done to your home. (Must be e-mailed to us)
– You need to be willing to be featured on national television.
– The last thing to know is; this is only for sellers not under contract by another brokerage, and is exclusively offered to our clients.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.