PSV Condos – Mississauga
Burnhamthorpe and Confederation
Name: PSV Condos – Mississauga
Price starting for 1 Bedroom:$260,000
Maintenance Fees: $0.49+ PSF
Number of Units: n/a
Number of Floors: 47 & 42
Year Built: 2016
Interested in booking an appointment to the PSV Amacon condo sales center? Please be sure to read this article and call us at 647-989-7517 to schedule a visit.
PSV 1 & 2 Location & Features
The PSV tower 1 & 2 are located near Confederation and Burnhamthorpe in downtown Mississauga. This location is in the heart of Mississauga, minutes away from all the shops, restaurants, and entertainment, Go Bus Terminal, Mississauga Transit, Celebration Square, YMCA, Mississauga Public Library and more. This is Amacon’s 4th and 5th tower phase out of the 11 building project. When PSV1 launched, it only took 3 weeks for the entire condo to be over 75% sold out.
Those that enjoy a fast paced lifestyle should consider living in the PSV condos. Just the name alone, Posh Style Vibe, indicates the high end lifestyle of this condo project. Live well, live in ambiance. It exclaims elegance, sophistication and grand style, leaving everyone in awe. An entertaining and exciting place for everyone – PSV is the new standard of living, catering to everyone’s taste. The solid concrete and glass construction condo, with an impressive 2 storey lobby and 24 hour concierge is just the beginning of vibrant and exclusive style that one will come upon. Live in style and elegance and embrace all that this condo has to offer you and your guests. PSV is the new fashion statement that never goes out of style. It is the most high end condo that Mississauga has yet seen.
The Condo project offers a wide selection of 1 and 2 bedroom suites, many with dens, designed with elegant functional features and unique style. PSV also offers beautiful townhomes that share the building amenities and that are set among an exclusive landscape. Units vary in sizes and have practical spacious layouts. Every suite comes with a private balcony and/or terrace and some spectacular views of the city. Suites also feature in suite laundry. Gourmet kitchens add a touch of luxury in these condos, and the bathrooms have the most up-to-date features and finishes. Some features found in the suites are:
- Soaring 9 foot ceilings in main living area
- Solid core wood entry door with deadbolt lock and viewer enhanced with brushed chrome hardware.
- Decora-style light switches throughout.
- Contemporary flat-paneled interior doors highlighted with brushed chrome lever hardware.
- Attractive mirrored bi-pass entry closet door.
- Three distinctive interior design palettes by renowned interior designer UNION 31.
- Rich and textured underfoot Berber carpet in bedroom(s) and den, as per plan.
- Kitchens feature custom designed contemporary cabinetry, high arch chrome faucet with pull down sprayhead, square-edge quartz kitchen countertops.
- Bathrooms feature marble vanity countertops with designer style chrome faucet, pressure balanced and temperature shower controls and rain styled showerhead.
- Wide plank pre-finished engineered hardwood flooring
Amenities – PSV 1&2
There are indoor and outdoor amenities that comprise of 30,000 sq ft. Outside is a sundeck for those that love to soak in the sun and to just relax, a volleyball court for the sports enthusiasts and a BBQ area, and more. Inside is a large pool, a grand party room with fireplace to entertain and host the best parties imaginable, movie screening room, exercise room with the newest equipment and His and Her change rooms and more!
The PSV1 and PSV2 condo for sale, Sell my condo and Compare
Submit your review
I agree with O.C. I bought a unit in 2012 as well and I too was amazed by what they have to offer...
I bought a unit here in summer of 2012 and I can't wait for it to be completed! Given the location, the quality of finishes and prices I was SOLD the mintue I walked into the presentation centre.
Google Map and Street View